It's not always easy to pack up and move on. To stage your home for sale is one thing however, there are a few other things that are important to take care of beforehand.
Firstly, even if you are ready to move on, your emotional tie to the property that you are currently living in may hold you back from making that sale. Therefore, you have to mentally attune to your new chapter. This will subconsciously allow your emotions to be freer and ready for change.
Why Stage My Home:
1. Firstly, your home will sell up to 3 times faster which means less worry and stress as well as more money because a home that has been on the market a longer period of time drops in price. Avoid putting yourself in that position by creating an easy on the eye environment.
2. A home that is staged can generate a sale of 8 to 10% more because it becomes highly appealing and memorable to buyers.
3. When you can look at your home objectively, you can 'stage your home for sale'. Strip away the clutter to show your home in the most advantageous condition.
4. Did you know that only 10% of home buyers can visualise the potential of a home which means you shouldn't leave anything up to their imagination. Don't rely on your home being perfect they way it is for sale. Give buyers the opportunity to see themselves in your home so get staging!
5. A well designed home stands out in photos therefore buyers will find you quicker. So give them reason to be attracted to your home. Set your home up with style.
Above are some solid reasons why you should consider a good preperational design for your home before you put it on the market. Your home will look great and you can relax knowing that you are giving yourself the best possible opportunities to sell quickly.
Putting some of your belongings into storage is also the first step to boxing and packing up what you'd be taking with you so the process is eventual anyway. Do it sooner rather than later because buyers don't want to see all your treasure and life long collected 'stuff'. They want to see themselves in your home, not you in your home.
The first rule of designing your home to create a buzz with buyers is to depersonalise each room and to clear all clutter.
You are providing each viewer with an experience of what your home can offer therefore, make your home stand out from the rest by transforming rooms into tastefully designed spaces making your home very appealing. This also suggests that you have loved and cared for your home. Buyers are attracted to that and are motivated by your attention to detail.
To return to the HOME page click here: leave Stage Your Home For Sale.